Nate Diaz Las Vegas Nightclub Battery Charge Dismissed, Lawyer Says - Millionaire's Said

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Friday, 21 March 2025

Nate Diaz Las Vegas Nightclub Battery Charge Dismissed, Lawyer Says

https://ift.tt/wJIfDGZ"
Nate Diaz is off the hook in his nightclub battery case ... according to his attorney, the misdemeanor charge the fighter had been facing was dismissed this week. The MMA star's lawyer, Ross Goodman, tells TMZ Sports ... after Diaz completed an…

from TMZ.com https://ift.tt/nGvM6Ux

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot